Saturday, January 26, 2008

cannot imagine she reply my email. haha. i was looking forward to this mail. but didnt really expecting her to reply. cause she is such a busy woman now i guess. overall. im happy!! haa.

haa. this line: " he is the prince charming in the heart and isnt it that the most important?"
this line i will rmb for my life. so ones dun judge pple by looks but character and personalities. ya.. everyone say so. but. im confused!! seriously.

for example. a guy approach a girl. no matter wad.. appearance surely come 1st cus u hv too look at the face wad.. jus got to know each other. cfm dunno each other character one right. so i feel abit contridicting. haha.. mayb this dun apply to owns' bf and gf. haha

but i shall not think too much now.
i will wanna focus my buliding up my body now. i know it will be difficult. but i will try. for the sake of something. haha. that will be my motivation.

i have yet get my clothings for Chinese New Year. DAMn!! no money is such a headache la. how.. save mi!!

No comments: