Thursday, February 15, 2007

title: hhmmms..

spend valentines day alone.. haha.. studying for last paper.. hope i can pass wor.. i did other thing oso. i did my confession to sum1.. haha.. i last time din reali had the chance to tell her.. so on this day.. i made it.. i dun wan to live my life in regrets . haha.. alot of regrets ah.. haha.. no choice la.. i dunno reali how to express myself de lah even if i reali love sumting... tats my bad point ba.. lose out in it..

im going to makeover myself le lor.. haha.. shaving my hair aft chinese new year.. nt totaly bald ah.. jus change lor.. see myself till sian liao.. haha .. tm,l end paper liao.. havoc ah. now i jus pray i can live happily.. n everyting run smoothly wif mi.. be wif 1 one i luv n last last last.. hais...

i going to chiong gym man... work out my body ... i wan to BE FIT!!!!
a new mi is on the way....

No comments: