Thursday, March 01, 2007

title: wads more?

wah piang.. lose money in blackjack.. sian leh

500 plus leh.. all my plans was spoiled la.. sian la.. hmms.. has been drinking n drinking lor.. reali lah,. turning into a nitelife person liao la.. slp in the day.. go out in the evening till next day. haha.. omg can .. lol.. like tht spend alot of money oso leh.. struggling wif my feeling leh.. very confuse la. hais.. hving low morale now le.. my surrounding is changing liao.. people i fac, places i go, things i face, i seriously dunno wad i want now, wad i want to do.. i spend my time aimlessly.. can sum1 save mi? i did sumtiing in the past .. i kind of neglect my brothers when i hv gf.. IM SORRY BROS!!! when i dwn.. thanx to them... reali.. i tink i WUN do it agian la.. i SUMPA man.. lol.. but dunno why ah.. sum pple lose money outside ah... come bros hus n win their money to cover his debt .. wtf is it.. i seriouslu cant tahan this kinda pple man.. eat shit la ..

No comments: