Thursday, May 24, 2007

title: this shud be the way



i reali got nth to do leh.. so damn bored la.. waiting for SOME PPLE to ask mi out la.. i hv waited for so long alrdy can... i miss my fren in canada.. faster come back n let mi hug u... lol.. thou i hv got assignment to do.. im still bored.. dunno why? i got no mood to do leh.. no inspiration oso.. hais.. wads going on wif mi man.. lol.. tinkng of sumbdy la.. haha.. my mind is filled of her la.. no matter how hard i shake my head.. she still dun wan come out.. actuali my mind / brain got ample space to store things.. but due to her.. conquering my brain space.. haha.. now my memory is running low.. die die die.. hmms..

anw, i rather u be my guardian angel than mi being urs.. cus u r the one hu makes mi slow down my footsteps n appreciate the beautiful things around... u nake it so wonderful. u beautify n complete my world.!! ( nice? haa.. dun gt mistaken.. tis isnt for any1 yet.. im still waiting for the gal wch makes it worthwhile for mi to say this to her.. i tink this phrase grow mouldy , it still hvnt come out of my mouth. haha)

No comments: