Sunday, July 08, 2007

arrgh.......






the same old shit again.. fuck

why cant i spend my life smoothly.
this is realy fcuk up
i dun wanna spend my life like that

i have no money
i have no love
i have no choices
i have no body to talk to

all i have is myself
and ofcus
my buddies

u r the one since long
how can i confess
there is nth i can do..
all i can do is to spending time wif u w/o u know im falling for u.

i jus cant have wad i want.. why?? is this my fate
what have i done wrong? m i reali the bad?
all i want is happiness..
cant i jus get that? it is so simple..

once i fall into it..
the cycle starts again..
why jus cant man survive love?
perhaps some can .. but defintely not mi..
who is the one?? i seriously dunno

im tired of waiting
im tired of seeking
im tired of finding
im tired of searching
in fact. im gonna give up
it reali sux..

overall..

happiness... i want!!!

No comments: