Saturday, July 21, 2007

the swim nite.. FUN!!!

times when we were deep in thoughts




the teens living in the shadow of darkness.



the night we had a tough climb.. woW!!!!





woo. thos pics was taken during our brothers gathering at town and my hus .. but not all my buddies turn up.. wch was a sad thing.. haha.. pics taking was fun .. im planning to get a camera soon man.. haha..
whats the use of stressing over rubbish now? haha.. i can have all the fun i want.. lol.. i dun tink i will be emo again alrdy. wif so many activites wif my bROs.. ORchard 5.. CHEERS!! haha..
it was reali fun.. i reali enjoyed it alot ..
tink will have fun once a week . haha
shiok sial.. haha..
i can live on my own .. in the world of fun n laughter.s
taking things into my stride..
trying not to think so much.
trying to be positive in everything..
there is hope . the is will..
moving wif the nature of course.
haha.. see where the timeline can leads mi to and how far will i be..
lol..






No comments: