Thursday, October 16, 2008

Im back !!



it has been 3 mths since i last update my blog. till now im still thinking whther to use chinese or english for my 1st post 3 mths.. but for the majority, i think that use english will be a better choice as some of my dear friends cannot really read chinese.. after all english is still the international language known by most of the pple.

during this 3 mths , alot of things happen.. i dont think i wanna write those sad stuff in here yet.. dont wanna spoil the atmosphere for the 1st post after so long. so ya... for the subsequent posts i will update in either chinese or english. depending on my mood.

some of my friends are in army already.. soon will be almost all my friends. how ???? what can i do? i need not go army.. so i wll be bored to death!! who can help me? worst is i dont hv alot of girl friend. and those who i know most of them are already attached , had to acc boyfriend, so ya. so i shall not go disturb them for much.. what can i do then? think think think!!!!


my 21st bdae is coming !!! how can i celebrate.. those who read this post pls.. do rmb it k.. 11th of march hor.. present !!!! haha.. rmb i dont recieve any present when im 17 onwards..how sad right. only i give pple !! hais.. dont know why.. still think of how to celebrate... any suggestion?? feel free to tell me leh. i really got no idea of what to do.

im not excited about it anw. cuz there is sth bothering me.. im feeling down recently. why must human hv emotions.. so miserable..

i hv things yet to be fulfil. these things are to be fulfil b4 my 21st bdae.. but 6mths left. how?

No comments: