Tuesday, August 17, 2010

im wondering why do i keep doing this to myself? i feel the compulsion to keep going on...then i realise im stupid for making myself unhappy . Sometimes ppl just so into one thing and stuck.. and takes a long time to realise the way out...

remember , everyone has their own lives and they lead them differerently, and as the matter of fact that whether i can find the one to walk down the aisle and the rest of my life with me,life goes on for me now.Not try but stop thinking of those unnecessary stuff that has no answers to them, that is really the beginning and the end together. lead my life well and hopefully when i look back in the future years, i will be proud of what i've achieve. love myself and ppl will love me.

And such are the words i keep repeating to myself. i always say that im lacking of something, im dont really know what it is? i just my life to be smooth. Is it too much to ask for? Perhaps someone up there can answer me..

ps: i hope you are happy..

No comments: