Tuesday, August 15, 2006


tIlte: i forget what is LOve

hey..im back within hours.. haa.. 2dae is raining .. now this weather reflects abit about my mood now ba. :(.. now the cycle of my life is back.. i aint like this actuali. but i to face the facts of life.. so i tink being single is the best i tink.. perhaps ba..but sometimes humans feelings is beyond control ..but i tink is okie frm now ba.. im gonna kip everythng to myself.. im jus getting numb alrdy .. aft so many times of it.. i jus cant help it la.. or mayb the time aint rite for mi? no matter how much i done it is still the same laa... mayb this is my fate ba.. haa.. it might be a misunderstnding. but i tink is a HIGH percentage that it is not.. looks like im gonna led my carefree life alone or wif my brothers in the pic ba..
yeah man.. thats my brothers.. thats wad i took in sentosa lo.. im damn dark in the oic rite.. or is it jus becus of the lightings that makes mi looks as thou im a blackie... haha... now that i start blogging again.. haa.. i will try to blog everyday.. if there is anything happening.. as now im on holiday alrdy..
thats all ..

No comments: