Sunday, August 20, 2006

title: senseless, motionless, moodless.. im lost..


how cud it be? im feeling moody ever since last nite till now.. last nite was having steamboat wif my frens at my place... hmms.. feelin weird.. hmms.. feeling like sth is bothering mi lo.. but i cant figure out wad is it .. hais. could it be love sick? haa.. come on laa.. how can it be man? or perhaps.. my mind was tinking of something. or mayb some1 that cannot be true.. its jus my luck ba..
i lit my 1st cig of the day ytd nite.. i wan to blow my troubles away.. so aft the 1st cig.. comes the 2nd n then the 3rd cig.. it doesnt seems to be effective .. waste of resources la. haha.. wadeva la.. jus feeling aint rite ba.. i nv msg pple for two days n my hp is completely shut for abt a day.. was hoping for msges when i turned on my fone.. but nope.. there wasnt any.. and i wasnt online for almost 2 nites oso..
tink abt this line " wo de ai ren bu shi wo ai de ren?" wch means.. my lover now isnt who i love? omg.. isnt it sad.. sometimes.. u got urself a gf or wife isnt who u truly love.. thou there is feeling there.. but it cant reali compare to the one u reali n truly love.. u r jus trying to forget her ba.. hmms.. is it a gd way to avoid love or wad.. i saw that phrase frm my frens nick n i spend time tinking abt it.. hmms.. in the end i got nth .. when im alone.. i will start emo again.. haa.. dunno why.. this feeling i mentioned abve jus now is jus like a ghost haunting mi man.. i jus cant wad i wan .. why why why? it has been so long.. mus i kip waiting ? mus I!!!! i reali dunNO ...

TO:u
jus takkaire of urself ya.. dun oways stay up late lo... see la.. now u sick liao..
hmms.. drink more water n rest reali well ya.. u nid to hlp ur mama oso.. so. dun get sick again k.. get well soon and stay happy
SmiLEs

loves
JOn

No comments: