Friday, November 10, 2006

Title: fiNallY... FriDAy is here


HAha... the day im waiting for has finally arrive.. wch is FFRIDAY.. the day wch my dear is coming back frm camp man... everyday till today.. i was praying for the time to tick faster.. so that i can meet my dear asap... finally ya.. can say that i reali miss her .. even im hving flu n fever... she is still on my mind .. haha... dunno that she got misses mi ornt leh? haha... perhaps she hving fun in the camp bah? but tuesday she did ring mi up... i was surprise n Happy.. at least i can hear her voice.. can cure my love sick abit bah.. haha..
though now im still sick... im gonna fetch her frm sch. im dying to see her...
i reali love my dear alot ...

hais... now starting to stress again leh.. now going to no more money liao.. hais... luckily i had clear my debts ah.. if nt i will die in the worst kind of ways man... thanx to my dear ... i managed to clear my debts ba.. w/o knowing her or hving her by my side.. i will still be gambling n smoking ba.. haha...
sch work oso stress... i know nuts abt OOP man... mext will be NF.. the rest still okie ba.. how how how?
my 2nd month wif my dear is comingsoon le... 11 more days.. but both of us is busy ah.. i got driving test. she got camp.. hais... she gonna leave mi for a few days again.. hai.. why leh?
i reali miss the times wif her though.. how i wish im in sec sch now leh.. at least got hols .. den can spend more time wif her... hais,. too bad la.. born in the wrong year,, haha.. wonder why she n i can mit up everyday leh? puzzled!!! tink she had bcome part of my daily routine n part of my life le ba.. sth wch i cant short of in this period of time... no one knows wad will happen in the future or i can say in few months time.. but i will cherish every moment n every single sec wif her lors... the chemistry bonding is strong ba perhaps.. for now.. i jus hope that afternoon quicky arrive n now im preparing to receive her msg abt wad time she will be arriving... i will fly like a rocket to mit her .. haha..
tats all ba..

shud i stop?? i dunno leh. pple starting to question mi liao!! aiyo

No comments: