Thursday, March 20, 2008

HUR HUR


deleted the Prev two entries as i think they make no sense luh.
So ya.. i dont think that should those remind here as at that moment of time, i dont know what im talking about...

Ya. Now i wake my senses up . I think ya. I have been stubborn recently. If jason reads this. he will know what im talking about. Jason LEE. AM i right? lol I think i will slack now la. dun be too bother about the stuff Both jason n i are bothering about, jason n i has have the same trouble. nOW i will let it come to me. not i go to them. haha. like that i wont be so tired and irritated.

Nv come then nv come . I used to it. i Actually quite like the times of few months ago or perhaps few weeks ago. no stress no nuts. healthy lifestyle.

now everyting is back to Square One. Treatin everything as per normal.

No comments: