Sunday, March 30, 2008

this time i dont know how to express myself.

all i know is Im missing someone

the feeling isnt good to have.

Im so sad to know the person you like wasnt me.

but its alright. i will still do my part to comfort you whenever you are feeling sad.

its so uncommon to see me falling into this kind of situation again.

this kind of feeling sucks , worst than not having a girlfriend.

Now im planning to change my principle of life.

Doing something that i dont really aprrove on .

I had already tried it out once recently.

feels great thou. no string Attached relationship

More of a fling kind of thing.

What about one night stand?

sooner or later, this will come in as a form of habit soon.

This wont bring any pain i guess to me or to other party.

as this doesnt consist any commitment.

this is just making good use of each other when there is a need?

I fuck care if there is Karma. Im single. I wwant to play.

Im gonna enjoy life now as im alrdy 20. thou thats not an UNCLE age.

but ya. i have been leaving behind peoples shadow.

Waiting for the impossible to be possible.

im not gonna bring misery to myself.

im gonna end this.

i guess it had already start on the 27th march 2008.


AGAIN, someone pls jugde me!

No comments: