Saturday, March 15, 2008

so long ever since i update..
hmms. nth actuali happen to be mention till my bdae 11th of march.
on my birthdaY, i actually help one of my friends move his house. haa. as i had nth nice or special to do.
as my friend need my help/ i just went down to help. It was not a wasted trip i can say.
It was fun and i stayed at his place. new and old one day each.

get to know two pple. one i wont be mentioning cause im not interested as i dont hv any good impression of the person.. im not going to mention the gender, haha.

the other one hmms.. name s.wing. haha. what a nice to name to have ha. SWING HERE AND SWING THRE like a SWING. lol. no offence if u happen to read my blog.
yea,.. luckily i did went yo help jason to move house. if not i wont get to know u alrdy. M i right? haha.

Something has not happen is now happening. Is it for real? haha. PRAY! Guess what am i talking about ba. aahhhhaa

No comments: