Tuesday, April 29, 2008

im seriously sick and it kept me out of school for two days alrdy. wonder how much will i miss out man? hate the weather now . I have not been sick for so long alrdy. now let me sick till gao lat isit? Anw. one day there is a lady. i think is a surveyer asked me this. " what kind of girl will let me stare at her non stop? i replied u alrdy let me looked at u non stop. haa. cuz the surveyer was really damn cute la. ha. then she asked. do u believed love at 1st sight. i replied. yes. now its alrdy happening. aha. then she blushed. haa. ltr i told her to relax im only joking. BUt i do really believe love at 1st sight . aha. thou it has not happen for long. but ya. it is still my believe. lol
strange things are really happening la. aiyo. i had a dream on monday night and sunday night. both i dreamt of a girl that the is most unlikely one. i know her and she knows me. but that girl and me nv once hang out before. only interact while in camp. thats the only period. so ya.i cant find any reason to dream of her. i was kinda surprise. now bishan is gonna rain ,. wth ! sun rise and ltr rain. no wonder i will sick. damn the weather.

No comments: