Thursday, April 24, 2008

starting to blend into the new clsmates and the school..
so many new faces in school i saw,

im so tired. still cant adjust my body time clock. i guess i will nv turn it back to normal.
as in dont hv normal sleeping time.

Is April the sad month or what? so many couples breakup cases. thou some may not occured in the month of April but i came to know those break up incident in April. ohman..

Ytd i was arguing with my friend whether Love At First Sight exit in this world. i say "Ya there is". my friend totally disagree and said there is no such thing as that. But i really do believe in that cuz im in that situation now. SO my friend and i debated for quite sometime. and finally came to a conclusion that his Love At First Sight and my Love At First Sight is different. Hmm. Perhaps ya.

Till now i still cannot forget the girl i saw at Orchard Far Eas Plaza..

God! can u arrange a time a venue a date for us to meet again? PLEASE!

No comments: