Sunday, April 27, 2008

OH.. this week quite happening to me . so far i hv enjoyed very much this week . Haa. Thou is abit tiring. But who cares about that if i enjoyed myself.
so YA. THanks to LILIN HUI KEE HUITING(hui kee's Cousin) SHAUN SEAH.
all my sec school good friends. Went to DBL O and O bar. didnt manage to hook ahy girls as i dont ha ve to mood to. Mayb I hv not been clubbing for a certain time. the music and the lightings are making me dizzy. ahha. sound s weird but its true. LUCKily enough hui kees cousin did dance with me. got SHAUN SEAH get the larger porpotion of time with her and he is so happy about it. im really glad that we can still meet up after so long ya. IT really fun .
YEA.. so now shaun and i make clubbing an activity that shoildnt be miss once a week till his NS enrolment. so ya. I must be very rich every week to go clubbing. Its so funny that i think of teasing my FREn with SLK . truly.. its a expensive car thou. why some girls just like just go towards richness leaving guys aint rich like me aside. doesnt it make sense.? is this love? hui kee. u can go die liao la... ahahaha.. only see GIM but not Xim. LOL.

No comments: