Friday, May 30, 2008

The same thing i hv done for almost 3yrs!







Everynight ever since oct 2005. i have read the letters u hv written to me . It was so sweet to recall those sec school memories. I dont know how to describe. I felt happy i felt sad.

im not sure whter what is ur impression of me now. but i will wanna tell u that . not everything can be tell from the outside. There might be some misunderstanding but ya. im not that kinda person. perhaps now u hv grown up to be more mature . but i just wanna let u know the letters hv been with me for all this period. i always want to write to u. but where should i start? i seriously dont know! perhaps now writing letters may be out of date. ya. i dont care.

this is what i wanna say all this long . nothing much within it. so ya.

tc. i will keep the letters with me . i will read it everynight. it will at least make me smile.

No comments: